• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Emerald Iridium For Juliet...

I should have a tech heading to Lynnwood this week, I'll have him pick up a pair, provided you promise to buy them.
Wow, that is really nice of you. Just let me know the price and shipping charges and I'll send it to you via F&F PayPal if that is OK with you.

No guarantees. I live about 75 miles south of Lynnwood, and won't battle the traffic. If one of my service techs head up there, and to not too far out of their way, I'll ask them to stop.

Thanks. Even if you don't get them, all the effort is certainly appreciated.

Thanks. Even if you don't get them, all the effort is certainly appreciated.
I just picked up a pair form my local store. Last ones, too. I figured that I'd pick them up and keep them if I like them. They are not really my cup of tea so if you want I would be willing to sell. Otherwise, I'll likely return them.

I just picked up a pair form my local store. Last ones, too. I figured that I'd pick them up and keep them if I like them. They are not really my cup of tea so if you want I would be willing to sell. Otherwise, I'll likely return them.

Thanks. Let me check with Beancooker first and I'll let you know.

We are all a go. Thanks, I'll take them PM sent.