• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Emerald Mars SGH Exclusive. All Original

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Anybody else think Paulo Bortolo is awesome?!?! This guy rocks!
Well he def. doesn't read anything other than the OP.

Some people reacted to this post.
Even worse for the OP that he took pictures with a customXLens case in the background.

Username Hidden said:
Qtrain: based on your list though I didn't see any donor lenses that matched the curvature of mars lenses. .
I can cut Mars Emerald ALL day long. :D They will be Oakley Donors, as usual for mine, and correct for the Optics also. Can do Polarized too. But yes to answer all questions about cutting, Emerald and Emerald Polar can be cut identical to Factory originals from Oakley Donors.

Since they are sold, and most likely were original lenses, No need for a member to lie, and he was bashed pretty good. But just a big hint, especially with something like this, BE careful of what is in the background in your pics. Even mirrors. Sometimes we see more than you want us too. A box that says custom lenses, sitting directly beneath the glasses you are taking a pic of , sitting right beside the bag the glasses go into, is not too smart when trying to list a rare item as original lenses. Just a hint guys.

Username Hidden said:
Well he def. doesn't read anything other than the OP.
I thought these were "stoled" and not "sold"?

That lens box is for Evolense..... Do they make Emerald Mars replacement lenses? Not depending the guy/situation....just curious. I thought all they made were Juliet lenses?

Username Hidden said:
But just a big hint, especially with something like this, BE careful of what is in the background in your pics. Even mirrors. Sometimes we see more than you want us too. A box that says custom lenses, sitting directly beneath the glasses you are taking a pic of , sitting right beside the bag the glasses go into, is not too smart when trying to list a rare item as original lenses. Just a hint guys.

2320971259_d2171a3fa4.jpg

Username Hidden said:
send brazil
I paid !!!!!!!!!!
U paid for glasses that were stolen on June 12 according to his stolen thread?? Unless I read it wrong while back

Username Hidden said:
There is no sku on the frames, and all mars have the same serial outside leathers and craters

So all mars have the same serial of; M022091? That doesn't sound right.

It appears pair is no longer available thread locked till OP says otherwise....

Status
Not open for further replies.