• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Emerald Or Black Iridium

Need to try the VR28 Black Iridium Polarized. I know what black iridium and black iridium polarized are like, but my RX XX Metal lenses had an additional anti-glare in the inside that changed the Lens tint, added a bit of a contrast, sort of a brownish.. That is why I was thinking VR28 Black Iridium Polarized..

Might just order them.

they show a quicker ship time then the Black Iridium Polarized

I will call today, if they have them i might just order them, been reading hear on the VR28 Black Iridium Polarized, plus Searching other sites and they seem to be a well liked lens

I called today, the VR28 Black Iridium Polarized is in stock (and one less now.. LOL) I talked to a young lady I spoke with about something else last week and she remembered me, so I was able to get free shipping even though I ordered through her.

Looking forward to getting them, hopefully this week

iirc, you always get free shipping when you're order is $50 or above either online or phone. congrats on the excellent choice of lenses for your juliets.

iirc, you always get free shipping when you're order is $50 or above either online or phone. congrats on the excellent choice of lenses for your juliets.

She said that of you call you have to pay shipping (or something like that), but yeah I thought it was $50 or more then free shipping anyway

As for the Lenses, if it as I expect, these might become my new favorite pair..

currently my favorites are my X Metal XX.

If I get another pair at some point it will be a Polished Juliet or a Half X

Back