• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Emerald or Jade Mars Crater Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a mint pair of Mars Crater lenses in either Emerald or Jade Iridium? Obviously they would be custom-cuts. Message me if you have a pair to sell.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a mint pair of Mars Crater lenses in either Emerald or Jade Iridium? Obviously they would be custom-cuts. Message me if you have a pair to sell.
Emerald will be hard to get custom cuts but doable. OEM ones are rare.

Jade should be the easiest get custom cuts assuming gauge 8l would work. @Ebayreseller sells those. @Chris A Hardaway can confirm they work as a doner. Or just check with @Chris A Hardaway if he has any and just send to him to get them cut.

Last edited:
At this point, I would actually like to just buy a pair of Mars Craters lenses that are already cut, ready to go... I'll try to be open to color, but I want something mirrored, and something other than fire, ruby, 24K, sapphire, G26, violet, DWP, black iridium, or chrome. That eliminates a lot, but there are other cool colors out there. Shallow Water Prizm? Prizm Snow Sapphire? Others?

Always open to a nice pair of custom-cut Emerald or Jade Mars lenses! Let me know if you have a pair.

:bump:

Hello,
We make custom lenses and can help you with this. The green mirror color we carry is called "Nebula Green Mirror" and has a 15% VLT and Rose Gray Contrast View Tint. Here is a picture of the color

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 8.44.31 AM.png

All our mirrored lenses come with 100% UV protection, dual frontside and backside scratch-resistant coatings, and oil and fingerprint-resistant coatings. These lenses are made of polycarbonate. We do not currently have a template for the Oakley Mars frame, so you would have to send in the frame for custom service. We will trace, custom-make, and install the lenses for you. We usually charge $20 for the custom lens and installation service, but we will be happy to offer it to you for free. We appreciate Oakleyforum members and want to win your business. If you have any questions please reach out! Thanks

Always interested in mint Emerald lenses, depending on the model and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.