• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Employee dog tag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Let me know if you have one and would be willing to sell it for a cash plus trade combo. Just to be clear, I'm looking for the one with the serial number that is issued to Oakley employees

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Let me know if you have one and would be willing to sell it for a cash plus trade combo.
Sent you a PM

Edit : oops didn't saw it was a buy thread

Was messaging with a seller and asked for two days to make up my mind on his price and went to message him today that I would buy it and he changed his mind and is now keeping his, so I am still looking for one.......

That sucks buddy :(

when someone has something rare you really want best just to jump on it.

Username Hidden said:
when someone has something rare you really want best just to jump on it.
I know but I felt his price was a bit high so I asked him if I could tell him by Friday and he agreed, so I PM him today to tell him I would pay his price and that's when he told me he changed his mind and is keeping it......

That sucks, sorry you didn't get the piece you were after. I actually just seen one for the first time this week. I didn't realize there are twice the size, if not a little more than twice, than the bottle opener.

Username Hidden said:
That sucks, sorry you didn't get the piece you were after. I actually just seen one for the first time this week. I didn't realize there are twice the size, if not a little more than twice, than the bottle opener.
And heavy

yeah it was. I asked the guy why he wasn't wearing his dog tags, I thought they had to wear them to tell customers who the employees were?, and he took it out of his pocket. It was all beat up and scratched from all his keys he had attached to it. Was pretty cool.