• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Employee Dog Tags

So, if you buy one ... you're basically sentencing an employee to Death!! :shock:
Oakley will track the serial and send a killer to do The Job :vinsent:

btw, they're super cool ... i think i could live with my conscience :p

This is so cruel, you tease us with this unatainable peace of jewelry then show off an awesome bottle opener with no details on availability or price. That's just wrong.

The tags are meant as a way to identify employees within the store. The numbers are unique to the store and individual employee. No two numbers match. This was a way for them to be tracked as they are not to leave the store. If an employee sells or "misplaces" it they have a good chance of getting fired.

That employee dog tag has moved to the top of my Grail list! If anyone has one they're willing to part with, send me a message!!

It's a long shot, I know, but I collect challenge coins, and that would go perfectly with a lot of my collection!

I guess that's the real question. If you could get your hands on one, what would the market value be for them?

@defiant00 I would guess you are the best place to start what is one worth to you?

Back