• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Employee Dog Tags

I only wear mine a few times a month in the store. Gotten a few offers from regulars but I just like it too much to get rid of.

hi guys, sorry for necroposting, lets say i had a few of these dog tags, whats the demand currently like and say price?

I was talking to my friend (manager of an Oakley store) and she doesn't have one but described how locked down they are. I checked eBay today and there are a suspicious number of employee dog tags on there, leading me to think this has been counterfeit copied at this point. I'd love one for the collection but it feels really sketchy to buy one, with prices from $60-800 on there.

I knew someone that worked at Oakley HQ . They were let go in whole LUX downsizing era a couple of years ago. This person gave me one on my birthday trip there. I brought up that they were going for a lot of money on Ebay. They told me there was a whole box full under their desk.. I wonder where they are now.

At one point the retail LP team had a list with the serial numbers and which stores they were sent to.

I doubt the new LP team has a clue.

At one point the retail LP team had a list with the serial numbers and which stores they were sent to.

I doubt the new LP team has a clue.
Yea Tom isn't there to hound anyone. He was laid off so no one minutes it like he did. Hence why now u can buy and sell them on the forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back