• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Encourage Fernando

Hello everyone, my dear Ofamily, I am back, after all these months of struggle and suffering, I have managed to move forward, there have been two transplants and several operations, have been very hard times but I am now home and I am going to resume my life where they forced me to leave it. I want to thank you all for your love, your support and your constant words of encouragement both by phone, messages and letters, I am not going to give names because it would never end, but you know who you are, all of this has been much easier with your support and your prayers, you have been able to make me smile when I needed it most and part of why I am still here is thanks to you, that is why I will be eternally grateful and I will always carry you in my heart. thanks guys, love you all ❤️❤️❤️

I regret not having been able to come in sooner to inform you of my condition but I have had to focus entirely on recovery ♥️
Glad you're OK and good luck with the recovery!

Latest Posts

Back