• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

End Of The World/Post-Apocalyptic Fiction

Saw a few episodes of Doomsday Hoarders on History or Nat Geo, can't remember, and there's actually a Apocalyptic survival store here in Las Vegas, no joke

why is it that we fear the world coming to an end, but love the movies that have the world coming to an end?

I enjoy this genre as well. I'm going to check out the titles you mentioned. I really enjoyed the TV series, Jericho. It used to be on Netflix instant, but I'm not sure if its still there. It might've met it's "Netflix apocalypse!"

Maybe not the same but I love the zombie genre. My all time favorite is "Dawn of the Dead" the 2004 remake.

Something that could actually happen is the movie "Contagion" it's long and sometimes kind of boring but worth a watch.

I enjoy this genre as well. I'm going to check out the titles you mentioned. I really enjoyed the TV series, Jericho. It used to be on Netflix instant, but I'm not sure if its still there. It might've met it's "Netflix apocalypse!"

That was a great show. Too bad it didn't get the full run it deserved.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJVsrMVcIhpoOtEsMWXJRLqW8WIzLg3nUqBUHXR4rtItXY5GP4ng

This is also my favorite genre of movies and books. I have not been reading much lately but I actually just picked up the book World War Z. I am not too far in yet but very good so far. This is also the one that was made into a movie staring Brad Pitt that is coming out June 21st.

Latest Posts

Back