• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Endangered Species Thread

Some may find the thread I started titled "Unissued Oakley Eyewear" of interest, otherwise there are copious numbers of items that would fall into the group of "ultra limited, mistake, short run" glasses, likely too many to mention and any list attempted would still have numerous pieces missing from it due to the sheer numbers concerned. BriP, does the Ti - Ti Clear Crosshair have a part code? The label is obviously Oakley but not a normal production style that I have seen.
it does, but not in any format I've seen either..
ca9c080b-71cb-18dd.jpg

Not too sure if these would count or not, but I have a pair of Antix that were given out for the New Mexico Bowl and have the logo etched on the left lense where 'polarized' would be. Cool if nothing else.

I have the black ice telmex eyepatch which i believe is the most common pair. I had the gascan a few years back and traded it off...stupid me! I did get a good trade out of the deal though.

it does, but not in any format I've seen either..
ca9c080b-71cb-18dd.jpg

The text, format, label size, and 0085-01 numbers which I imagine are some sort of part code, are unusual. The word CROSSHAIR appears hand written either under or on the label for some reason, and the bar code suggests the glass could be purchased through normal scanning so it could be a store or chain ltd issue. I also wonder if the label is 100% Oakley, or maybe a store label added for some custom pairs made. It will be guess work unless some facts are established. If you let it go pm me as I would be interested due to my passion for the Ti Clear lens.

I wonder if those Ti Crosshairs ever originated as a purchase from total_o, huneymonkey, swininc or the like?? The label pattern is similar to the unreleased colorways they have sold in the past.

I wonder if those Ti Crosshairs ever originated as a purchase from total_o, huneymonkey, swininc or the like?? The label pattern is similar to the unreleased colorways they have sold in the past.

I had considered that as well, and I have a number of items that came from total_0 and huneymonkey, but there is no actual bar-code on any of the labels and although similar like you say the style of the lettering is different, and there are no code numbers. It's possible an example of the glass came from one of these sellers but I think the label in BriPs picture did not.

where did total_o and the others source their unreleased colorway items? was it from oakley directly (aka they're "authentically produced"?)

Eckstream1 said:
How about the Telmex Eyepatch? I've only come across three other pairs in others collections....
Even better... Telmex Gascan. I have yet to see one... Ever. Apparently they exist though o_O

Here it is bro, for your viewing pleasure:

785a4367.jpg

54b73933.jpg

Enjoy

Latest Posts

Back