• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Enduro, Chainlink And Crankshaft Coming April 2014

Funny thing about these "New" colors, when I was at HQ in July last year one of the big wigs said they've been sitting on these colors for years just waiting. It is about time they come out. I think all it really takes is a new setup in the assembly line. I have the same hope for all of them to be readily avail for any frame wanted.... We all have dreams haha

Yeah I don't see why they don't have any lens option avail in any color avail polar or non polar. It would really help them get rid of many of the aftermarket lens options out there. I for one would upgrade all my non polar pairs to polar if they did this.

Yeah I don't see why they don't have any lens option avail in any color avail polar or non polar. It would really help them get rid of many of the aftermarket lens options out there. I for one would upgrade all my non polar pairs to polar if they did this.

I must say that I would so the same. In a heartbeat. I'm also really tired of the aftermarket lenses coming into my store and them blaming me for the "Oakley lenses" falling apart.

I must say that I would so the same. In a heartbeat. I'm also really tired of the aftermarket lenses coming into my store and them blaming me for the "Oakley lenses" falling apart.

LOL people do that???? A lot of my pairs are polar already but I am thinking about getting tons of BIP fuel cell lenses while they are still avail.

LOL people do that???? A lot of my pairs are polar already but I am thinking about getting tons of BIP fuel cell lenses while they are still avail.

ALL THE TIME!!! I hate it. I look and laugh a little and then show them how they're wrong and educate them a little. I don't foresee any of the Fuel Cells going anywhere anytime soon. At least I hope...

it doesn't have the "wow" factor IMO... but hey its just me. lol... actually the three pairs suits you well bro. well, ill just wait to see the pairs in person. its just like the garage rocks before, I never liked the frame but once I tried it on I kinda accepted them.
and once he tried on Wally, he was converted ...

Thanks for sharing. The Crankshaft and Chainlink look sweet. Excited about the Blk Silver Ghost Text / Chrome polar and Shadow Camo / Fire model Crankshafts. The black ink versions should be nice too. Can't wait to see them in person.

Awesome pics, thanks.

Any chance you have a side pic of the Crankshaft to see what the arms look like?

I blame Shaun White..... :) It's his new signature from what I was told and seeing the colors makes me believe it more. It's not my favorite, but I think it may grow on me.
I was just about to make a snide comment about Shaun White's involvement, but you beat me to it. I am curious to see what Olive Ink is going to look like though.