• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Enduro, Chainlink And Crankshaft Coming April 2014

Many thanks Brother!
Looks like a different and expanded alpha decay line...
That rust colour w/ ruby is nice!

The listing for the Fallout Collection actually reads just like this:

"As a prelude to Max Fearlight, a visionary campaign from years ago that featured a
survivor of Armageddon in his bunker sanctuary, the FALLOUT COLLECTION pays
homage to the thermonuclear protection of Oakley lenses. The gritty attitude of this
collection features a post-apocalyptic look crafted by the elements with originality
and a street look that has no equal."

So it is meant to be after Max Fear Light not Alpha Decay.

Also as an update I posted all the main pics I have of the
TI Square Wires O-Review Taper O-Review Enduro O-Review Holbrook LX O-Review and have the main pic for the Crankshaft O-Review all up on o-review. I will sometime soon get all the colors up on for the Crankshaft but just have some things that need to get done quick.

Cheers all

Appreciate you outing this info @slvrdragn69! But damn... May be a fruitless 2014. Maybe by some miracle, the Tin Can will fit. The Enduro would fit this face, but I am not feeling those curved frames.

The listing for the Fallout Collection actually reads just like this:

"As a prelude to Max Fearlight, a visionary campaign from years ago that featured a
survivor of Armageddon in his bunker sanctuary, the FALLOUT COLLECTION pays
homage to the thermonuclear protection of Oakley lenses. The gritty attitude of this
collection features a post-apocalyptic look crafted by the elements with originality
and a street look that has no equal."

So it is meant to be after Max Fear Light not Alpha Decay.

Also as an update I posted all the main pics I have of the
TI Square Wires O-Review Taper O-Review Enduro O-Review Holbrook LX O-Review and have the main pic for the Crankshaft O-Review all up on o-review. I will sometime soon get all the colors up on for the Crankshaft but just have some things that need to get done quick.

Cheers all

Many thanks again O-Bro!

I'm liking the mythology around 'theme' frames...

Many thanks again O-Bro!

I'm liking the mythology around 'theme' frames...
Of course man. All about the community and getting out as much info as we all can. Happy I can help in that.

The stories are definitely cool to read too. Makes em more fun and brings in history of Oakley at the same time.

Haven't looked at Oakley since they started coming out with some odd pairs, but I decided to stop by and check out the new stock. I completely missed the Crankcase and had no idea what that was, if that gives an idea on how long I've been out of the collecting hobby. I tried the new Chainlink and thought the fit was fantastic! I've always wanted a pair Holbrooks, but the frame was always a tad big. The Chainlink fits perfectly and is extremely comfortable. I did not like the color options though. I hope they go custom.

As far as the Crankshaft, I love the fit aside from the nose bridge. I feel as though the gap is large compared to the Gascan, and I love my Gascan's. However, the Gascan's hurt after awhile due to the arms. The Crankshaft felt very comfortable in comparison, but the nose bridge was a little big on my face, thus resulting in them sliding around. I could probably get away with it, but hopefully they come out with an Asian Fit. I'm glad that they're coming back to the original designs.

Thanks for sharing the pics! By the way, Enduro was terrible!