• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Collection For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck on your recovery, id love those ducati x squared..wouldnt want like 3 or 4 pairs of lifestyle frames for them would you?

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks. Unfortunately not taking trades on these.

Pm'd

Replied

Sold some pairs. Still more for sale

which ones are still available?

I have updated the first post with which ones are sold

Yet again an ebay deal gone wrong. The carbon black iridium was sold 3 days ago but the buyer didn't pay. I have sent a second chance offer to the next highest bidder, if that fails they'll be back up here.

Otherwise the first post is up to date

i never really understand the logic of some people that place a bid and then do not pay. i am just a buyer on ebay for many years (do not sell) and the only time i do not pay is when the seller suddenly changed the description or if i receive a second chance offer but i suddenly need the funds for something more important. otherwise, payment is sent sometimes mere seconds from end of the listing (if i am online). i feel for you sellers...

Username Hidden said:
i never really understand the logic of some people that place a bid and then do not pay. i am just a buyer on ebay for many years (do not sell) and the only time i do not pay is when the seller suddenly changed the description or if i receive a second chance offer but i suddenly need the funds for something more important. otherwise, payment is sent sometimes mere seconds from end of the listing (if i am online). i feel for you sellers...
I don't understand either. I just feel like if you aren't going to pay, then don't bid. My experience with ebay has been pretty good as a seller. I have been a seller since 2006 and have only had 3 issues- up until 2 days ago my feedback was at 100% then along came someone who didn't want to pay, so I left negative feedback and I got negative in return. 3 out of 256 isn't bad though

Status
Not open for further replies.