• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Collection For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not serialised

Some people reacted to this post.
Okay, mahalo!

my apologies! :oops:

No problems

PM'ed

Bump

Up again

Username Hidden said:
Yet again an ebay deal gone wrong. The carbon black iridium was sold 3 days ago but the buyer didn't pay. I have sent a second chance offer to the next highest bidder, if that fails they'll be back up here.

Otherwise the first post is up to date

Yep i had 2 people with (0) feedback bid on items over the holiday's and beat out trusted ebay members with 100's of feedbacks by 1.00. They even bid within a hour of auction end and then poof like magic gone. I follow up though with providing them with a non payment strike against them. It's sad because if they would at least respond and say "sorry and I can't pay" or "I changed my mind" I would most likely just shrug it off. What really ticks me off they bid right at auction end so it's not like they bid on it and 6 days later won and either they had bought another one or gotten ill or whatever. It was right then not sometime in the past and their situation changed.
I always like to give new buyers and new sellers a chance to build feedback as we all had to start at 0 but I'm getting to the point now if I see a (0) bid on my item i am going to cancel their bid. It has cost me 2 many auctions

You can put in requirements in your auctions where bidders have to have certain amount of feedback or their bid gets blocked. You can do the came with non payment strikes.

May have to do that next time I list something. For now they're just advertised here. Probably won't get a bite this time of year here or on eBay but atleast I don't get ridiculous fees listing here

Status
Not open for further replies.