• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Oakley Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Understood.
Good luck then!

Some people reacted to this post.
Back from the grave..... Lots of swapping, some sold, some bought. As of right now 435 pair in the collection but it varies from day to day.

I'd still entertain 100K for it all.

Username Hidden said:
I should have a full inventory of the collection by the end of the year, I hope. .

So how’s THIS coming along? I mean in case I’ve got an extra 100k lying around

Username Hidden said:
So how’s THIS coming along? I mean in case I’ve got an extra 100k lying around

Well the glasses got inventoried 100%. Some of the smalls did as well but still 1000s of individual items I believe to go. I guess if I didnt have to work and could do this full time it would be done.

Username Hidden said:
Well the glasses got inventoried 100%. Some of the smalls did as well but still 1000s of individual items I believe to go.

I won’t date the check just yet in order to give you time to finish

Username Hidden said:
I won’t date the check just yet in order to give you time to finish

Im guessing just looking at the boxes there are at least 500+ spare lens and rubber kits to inventory.

Username Hidden said:
Im guessing just looking at the boxes there are at least 500+ spare lens and rubber kits to inventory.

All the little things truly add up to be overwhelming when putting an inventory together.

What watches you got?

If someone buys the lot, the said buyer can begin flipping the splatter blades to me for an instant profit.

Username Hidden said:
What watches you got?
Yellow timebomb, blue Matco and some crush ones if I remember correctly. Not a huge watch guy.

@leestripes got 3 splatter blades, all numbered.

Back