• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Oakley Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
so your saying you could build me an RJ
If I build one I'm going to keep it. Nothing is stopping you from building one for yourself however.

Some people reacted to this post.
Is anything still up for sale?

Username Hidden said:
He’s only selling the whole collection as a whole not parts 😉

“Entire Oakley collection, pretty much everything I own Oakley. Package deal all or nothing”

$100K

Username Hidden said:
You can check my other posts here or the items I have on ebay to see what individual pieces are still for sale but this thread is an all or nothing listing.

Collection pairs still hovering around 430 however I feel like the quality of the collection has got a bit better as pieces get cycled out and new ones added in.

100K ?? ...... no problem, you trust me, right... so can i pay like this?

Username Hidden said:
100K ?? ...... no problem, can i pay like this?

Um.... no.

Username Hidden said:
With the price of Eye Jackets lately I may need to bump the number up a bit. Currently have 27 original Eye Jackets, all mint or really close and 3 more coming soon. Lets say an average of $200 x 30 pair that $6K just in EJs. :eek:

Username Hidden said:
With the price of Eye Jackets lately I may need to bump the number up a bit. Currently have 27 original Eye Jackets, all mint or really close and 3 more coming soon. Lets say an average of $200 x 30 pair that $6K just in EJs. :eek:
hahah we know you arent selling. come on bro. it means too much to you!

Back