• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Oakley Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
hahah we know you arent selling. come on bro. it means too much to you!
If someone plopped down cash, and a lot of it, it would be hard to say no.

Some people reacted to this post.
I would be hard pressed to sell my collection. If I ever did the whole amount would go towards some kind of classic car. Old Mustang ,Camaro, Corvette, Chevelle, etc. Also I am know in neighborhood, family a few Oakley stores and some of my co workers as having a decent Oakley room/collection.

Username Hidden said:
With the price of Eye Jackets lately I may need to bump the number up a bit. Currently have 27 original Eye Jackets, all mint or really close and 3 more coming soon. Lets say an average of $200 x 30 pair that $6K just in EJs. :eek:
200K is not too much to ask these days.... with inflation and all kinds of sh it

I think it aint enough, ask this clown
EF9180B3-F057-492F-A618-9FC2490FED03.gif

Username Hidden said:
I think it aint enough, ask this clown
View attachment 961482
what is going on here?...... is that ice cream?

Demonstrating that he can control gravity by will alone?

Username Hidden said:

More like he’s bragging that he’s the only one that can afford ice cream at this point…..😪

Username Hidden said:

That is a Blizzard from Dairy Queen, ice cream mixed with candy. They show how thick it is by turning it upside down when they serve it to you, it’s supposed to be an indication of quality and value. Not sure why he’s doing it, maybe he’s amazed.

Username Hidden said:
That is a Blizzard from Dairy Queen, ice cream mixed with candy. They show how thick it is by turning it upside down when they serve it to you, it’s supposed to be an indication of quality and value. Not sure why he’s doing it, maybe he’s amazed.
Maybe he thought it was 1901 and he's still working at dairy queen

If they don't do that you are supposed to get it free, or at least used to.

Username Hidden said:
If they don’t flip it upside down when they serve it to you it’s free. And they are awesome.

Back