• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Epic Lot!!! C100 Gascan, Robert Williams Dispatch And More!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

okay, I'm focusing more on guns and setting up a shooting range by my home. So I'm parting with some pretty rare and sweet pieces to help fund my new endeavor. I'm not looking to split these up, simply looking to package them together. If they don't do well as a package, I may start splitting them all up in a few weeks. But as of right now, this is JUST a package. No trades. paypal payment as gift or add 3% for fees. There's a few of you on here who I have had the great pleasure of dealing with in the past, and to you I will do my best to try and cut you a better deal if at all possible. Feel free to make an offer on the package, but please keep in mind I honestly feel as if I'm pricing this package well below what they are worth or currently going for. Here's the list:

C100 Gascan NIB
Chip Foose Gascan NIB (Box label is torn thanks to wonderful oakley vault salemen) I have the bag though.
Chip Foose Jupiter NIB
Robert Williams Dispatch NIB
Scotty Cannon Red Straight Jackets
Juan Pablo Montoya Splice (same one that is listed on my other thread. Used...has a few dings in the white chrome. See up close pics on the other thread.
$76 gift cart to Oakley store/vault.

Total price includes shipping to the U.S.

$1100 shipped

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent first dibs on the C100 Gascan if they are split up....

pm sent for the lot

I just need the foose bag!!!

Nice lot...GLWS :thumb:

well, that didn't last near as long as I'd hoped lol....they're being split up now....xmetalmaniac has first crack at the C100s. Here are the prices for each pair. I will not hold any pairs. sorry.

C100 Gascan NIB Sold
Scotty Cannon SJ $100
Juan Pablo Montoya (Price drop) $225
Foose Jupiters NIB $100

any questions hit me up

pmddddddddddd

PM sent

all pm's replied to