• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Epic Steal And Grail(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
brewc said:
Give you $400 PayPal, Penny x-metal ruby iridium, Titanium Crosshair titanium iridium, Scar butterscotch 24k. For the matte black ruby
Thanks for the amazing offer, but I'm not ready to part with it just yet. Sorry
FearGearGarage said:
WOW, great GREAT great SCORE!!!!!!! Was it a Craigslist score?
Well, a friend called me on thursday and said he had just been in an a store that had the matte black OTT, and I called the store right after, to check if they had the box. I drove to the store right away. When I had paid (180 usd) for the matte black, the guy says, he had visited a friend and colleague in another store an hour away last week and that he had the FMJ Fire on display, so we called that store and sure enough, he had it. No box or bag though. On Friday I had to go up to my summerhouse to fix some stuff with my dad and on the way home we stopped by the store and I picked up the FMJ silver. Originally we had agreed on 180 usd, but because he didn't have box, papers or bag, he agreed to 140.
Brettc10 said:
Wow 2 together what a score. I have the Matte Black Ruby and it took me 2 years to find and get a deal on.
Well done!!
Yeah, I hadn't expected it, to be honest. Haven't really been on a hunt for these, to be frank. I guess I can thank my friend for this.

Now, I'm on the passive lookout for a new in box Eyeshade.. Hm.

Those matte black with ruby are awesome! Great find, this is motivating me to search harder for steals haha

I got these the other day, The g/f picked them up for me as a gift. Craigslist is great.

2012-03-27110951.jpg

Back