• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ernesto Joins The Family

From what I have gathered a lot of people don't care for this Antix frame, so that may steer people away. But, the art work on the Fonsecas may draw people to these glasses even thou they don't care for the frame.

I was never a fan of the shield frames, but the Antix fits my face. It's not so much that i like the Antix frame, but i really like the Koi design on it.

I bought some Oilrigs and they're my first shield lense. Not entirely happy with them. I think the Fonseca will be the only shield frame i own. Probably going to get rid of my rigs.

the only gascans' i'd cosider buying are the tron, transformers 3, and 10th mtn. division :) damn those transformers look nice.

I've been eying a pair of these at my local O-Store. Not sure about them though. Any updated thoughts? I see a few have been sold recently...

No way am I selling mine...I love koi fish. but for someone named bad fishy on oakley forum, you have to get these haha. bad joke..

Back