• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Etched lens replacements?

crgonyar

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
Hi,

New to the forum, but wondering if anyone has any experience with getting replacement lenses for exclusive editions with etched lenses? Particularly Masters editions? I have a few pair I'd like to get replacement lenses for.

Thanks!

Hi,

New to the forum, but wondering if anyone has any experience with getting replacement lenses for exclusive editions with etched lenses? Particularly Masters editions? I have a few pair I'd like to get replacement lenses for.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum

You CAN get replacement lenses for the Masters pairs as they are pairs that replacement lenses are sold for. I don't think it's right to get a replacement lens and then having it custom etched with the masters logo unless you planned on keeping them.

Welcome to the forum

You CAN get replacement lenses for the Masters pairs as they are pairs that replacement lenses are sold for. I don't think it's right to get a replacement lens and then having it custom etched with the masters logo unless you planned on keeping them.

Thanks for the info! So I can get replacement lens with the masters logo etched in them? That's what I'm trying to do not get "blank" lenses and have it custom etched in.

Thanks!

Chris

Thanks for the info! So I can get replacement lens with the masters logo etched in them? That's what I'm trying to do not get "blank" lenses and have it custom etched in.

Thanks!

Chris
No. You misunderstood me.

You can get blanks. You'd have to have them custom etched.

If you're keeping them that's cool. But if your intent is to sell them then not cool

No. You misunderstood me.

You can get blanks. You'd have to have them custom etched.

If you're keeping them that's cool. But if your intent is to sell them then not cool

Ok got ya thanks! Yes I want to get them for me to keep as backups for the masters pairs I own... I've looked for costuming etching resouces on this forum, but didn't have much luck do you know who does it?

Thanks again!

Chris

if you cannot find etched replacements, maybe replace with non etched ones and stash the originals away somewhere safe...?
welcome to the forum btw....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I haven't tried the master's logo yet. I guess I can give it a shot though.
Got it.

IMG_4663.JPG

See the rest here.

My custom stuff (laser etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

Back