• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Etched Text: A Beginner's Request.

Ahadihunter1

Oakley Beginner
Greetings Oakley enthusiasts. I have a beginners request with respect to my future oakley purchase. I wish to purchase the SI variant of the M frame 2.0, and I wanted a custom text written on it. As you may know, Oakley themseles provide a custom variant with with the option to add a personalized etching on their sports variant, but they do not provide the same option to military versions of their lenses.

I would most definetly be happy if you all help me: how can I convince Oakley to send me custom SI lenses with my personalized text added to it?

Much a appreciated.

I would also remind you that the M Frame SI models, specficaly the lenses, are mil spec to take a sharpnel or objects hurled at 650 ft per second. The regular variants do no come with the same lenses, and are only certified to take it at a lower velocity... Or am I mistaken?

Greetings Oakley enthusiasts. I have a beginners request with respect to my future oakley purchase. I wish to purchase the SI variant of the M frame 2.0, and I wanted a custom text written on it. As you may know, Oakley themseles provide a custom variant with with the option to add a personalized etching on their sports variant, but they do not provide the same option to military versions of their lenses.

I would most definetly be happy if you all help me: how can I convince Oakley to send me custom SI lenses with my personalized text added to it?

Much a appreciated.
Welcome to the forum

You are not going to convince anyone at Oakley to do that for you. Good luck.

Back