• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

European Exclusives

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
I will be in Europe pretty soon and I was hoping to snap something from over the pond that is not available here in the US. I know there has been some recent discussion on the LOCOG. What else is from over there that is hard to find here in the states?

Those look pretty cool. Ill have to see if some of the other countries are available. I will be in Madrid for a couple days, then Paris for a couple and Rome for a few.

I'm sure one of the UK collectors on here could sort you out with some if they are not easily available on mainland Europe.

Sounds like a great trip - taking in some classic cities.
Bit jealous now. I absolutely loved Rome when we were there.
<wistful sigh>

:sad:

I will be in Europe pretty soon and I was hoping to snap something from over the pond that is not available here in the US. I know there has been some recent discussion on the LOCOG. What else is from over there that is hard to find here in the states?

You could find some Batwolfs that are,its like european editions,with interesting lenses that you wont find in prebuilt.

Latest Posts

Back