• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

European Exclusives

He plays cricket.

Which is a game so boring that even among the shortest games last all day, and each day's play incorporates the players quite literally "stopping for tea" (and a bite to eat), then resuming the game.

No arguments there, I just saw them and thought they were probably European exclusive (I didn't think it would make a lot of sense to release them in America).

Bizarrely, cricket is actually a worldwide sport. Hence Mr Singh playing for the Indian national team.

Well, I say 'worldwide'.
I obviously mean 'worldwide except North America' - where baseball appears to rule the bat-and-ball sports.

Equally bizarrely though, even though (with the exception of Japan) baseball is predominantly only played in USA, the main championship is called the World Series - errrm - with only USA teams competing.

Which is a bit like me beating my friends on Forza 4 online and therefore declaring that I must be the best driver in the world.

When I am King of England, I will make each city in the UK play each other at rounders.
And we shall call it the Rest of the World Series.

Can you order the EU Batwolfs through the UK site if you are from the US?

I doubt it.
UK and EU residents can't order from the US website, so I suspect the same will apply in reverse.

Otherwise the strength of the GBP would mean UK collectors would buy all their Oakleys from the USA obviously. Woohoo, 33% off RRP!

Herbsley said:
Bizarrely, cricket is actually a worldwide sport. Hence Mr Singh playing for the Indian national team.

Well, I say 'worldwide'.
I obviously mean 'worldwide except North America' - where baseball appears to rule the bat-and-ball sports.

Equally bizarrely though, even though (with the exception of Japan) baseball is predominantly only played in USA, the main championship is called the World Series - errrm - with only USA teams competing.

Which is a bit like me beating my friends on Forza 4 online and therefore declaring that I must be the best driver in the world.

When I am King of England, I will make each city in the UK play each other at rounders.
And we shall call it the Rest of the World Series.

I laughed so hard at this - but only because it is so true! :D

He plays cricket.

Which is a game so boring that even among the shortest games last all day, and each day's play incorporates the players quite literally "stopping for tea" (and a bite to eat), then resuming the game.
and he needs a Oakley Radar for FKING Criket??? are you serious..

Latest Posts

Back