• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever Just Keep Rubbing The Lens Thinking it Will Somehow Remove That Scratch....

O's & J's

I am Jim Jannard...
That's exactly what I'm doing... Seems no matter how much I keep trying to clean this lens it just won't go away :(

My daughter knocked my Notre Dame Collegiate Series XX (Twenty) over on the ground while I was reorganizing my case... Of all pairs to fall this was the one.... Of all lenses to scratch... The etched ND one.... Of course...

I would rather any other pair got damaged to be honest. Today... Sad day...:(

IMG_20160915_184451633_HDR.jpg

Have Chris cut You a lens and send it to the Custom Shop to be etched. It's worth a try, and the Custom Shop might show pity in this case. Send the damaged lens in with it. Does Iridium change shade over the years?

Kenny I hovered over the like button because I completely sympathize but can't like your post cause I feel so damned bad for you! Gaaah!!

(...damned kids. Should have gotten a puppy.)

If you can't find or don't want to make a replacement just display them and try to let it go...some time may make it diminish, at least in your eyes and head.

Sorry man.

Of course, blame the kid. Ha. Sorry that totally sucks

I hope my kid stays away from my collection. For now they are up where she can't reach

Latest Posts

Back