• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever Not Tell Your Significant Other About A Purchase?

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
I hadn't told her about the Murasaki or Heaven's that I had coming, she received one of the boxes and just straight up asked me "You didn't buy the Infinite Hero Frogskins did you?"

BECASUE SHE DID!!!!
mW1fXsB.jpg

Now that is FUNNY!

Now I wonder what else will she be surprising you with?

I don't have to worry about letting anyone know what I've bought although sometimes I try to hide my purchases from myself. :p

Last edited:
I don't ask don't tell. She still hasn't noticed my bob head in the display and never notices glasses. The only time she asks is if she beats me home and finds packages waiting then she just asks what I got.

The funny thing is that my older sister got jealous and bought a Froskins Lx navy blue with chrome today.

What a nice surprise for your collection. Great thing you have a supporting wife, although it might not be great for the bank account lol.

Used to tell her about all the purchases. She used to suggest some of them.
Now she thinks that since I have four pairs of Juliet's and two pairs of mars (as well as nine other random non X-Metal glasses) that no other pairs of glasses are necessary.
Ever.
As in forever.
Like she believes I'm good until I am ferried across the river Styx.

Future purchases will have to be "gifts" from friends, or whatever other random story I can come up with.

Last edited:
I don't ask permission, I buy what I want.... I sell what I want... and I quote the words of a true friend " Your a grown a$$ man, you do what you want" But hey, I have been doing that all along.........
There are a lot of other things I could spend money on, remember no matter what you do, someones gonna bitch about it, unless they are as into it as you, or at least support you in it.

Back