• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Every penny counts

aleXmetals1269

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
These are the newest pair of penny polished with black iridium lens in my collection I got them yesterday. Complete set with paper work and coin plus a new set of red ruby lens same as the x man pair. ( I had my doubts about these lens I didn't think they were authentic but after a comparison against my x man ruby ones They turned out to be identical in every way).

Now the only penny missing from these collection are the penny copper, plus ice lens that need to be install in one of the titanium penny PI###### right now they have some ruby lens from waleva.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
It's a thing of beauty man! Next penny I get will ether be x metal finish or I'll have it x metal finished... Those Ruby lenses in the penny are just killer. Amazing pick up! Don't see complete sets often. Great work!!

It's a thing of beauty man! Next penny I get will ether be x metal finish or I'll have it x metal finished... Those Ruby lenses in the penny are just killer. Amazing pick up! Don't see complete sets often. Great work!!

Thanks, now to get the copper ones is going to be very hard cause they are very rare and super expensive, hopefully one day I can have them.

That's the way to do it. the other bidder has no chance to put another bid, a lot of them are willing to pay a lot more for the item but since they don't see nobody else bidding they wait to see if someone else bids then they act, but then is too late.
I paid $400 though, still a good deal I have seen a lot of guys asking more money for the ruby penny lens than for the actual penny sunglasses.

Yeah the copper one you need to get really lucky or be willing to spend some serious money.
There was one on ebay this weekend that sold for $800 by itself no box or coin.

Back