• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everything Gone

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Thanks to those that sent me offers everyone on here has been great to deal with I kept 12 pair and the rest are gone...about 80 of them...I'd rather not get into it ...this hobby has been a strain on finances ..even marriage and am just glad its over...All I have left are Polarized/matte RB Asian Fit SJ2 and Grey Smoke G30 SJ2 to get rid off ..anyone wants em they can have em both for 105 shipped....sorry I did not PM personally as all messages were lost....hopefully now I can get by with what I have or another brand when needed. Best wishes...as I said this is a rich man's hobby and my wife seeing the gun thread on here really brought things to an end. Best to all...feels kind of good to be free

Some people reacted to this post.
I don't know the circumstances but I think you did the right thing. I have turned away from many a hobby because they turned into a stress, one of the reasons I purged my Monster Pups, Fuel Cells and Gascans, keeping only the Monster Dogs and even then only some specific models. You may find with less models you'll rekindle that original love for Oakleys and appreciate them as a purist and not an obsessor.

I think so too....if there ever is a MD 2 down the road I might take a look or different colors for Twenty...

Congrats piper.....I wish you and your family nothing but happiness man!! You've been an asset to the forum!! God speed!

Thank u! U are the best...K

Username Hidden said:
Congrats piper.....I wish you and your family nothing but happiness man!! You've been an asset to the forum!! God speed!
Well said Adam, wish you all the best K...take care man!!

GOOD Luck "piper" . . .
hopefully you will have enough Oakley to wear ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back