• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everything Must Go (x Metals, Zero, OTT, And More)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
A good friend growing up died from one and the same. Words cannot express how hard it must be. Prayers be with you, and your family.

Some people reacted to this post.
So sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in our prayers.

God Bless and Take care!

I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Man, sorry for your loss...

Username Hidden said:
Very sorry to hear that, your friends at the forum are here for you if you need anything.
Exactly. Prayin

Our deepest symphaty to your family...A sincere pray just sent from our fam's to yours...
"When the lights seems to fade away, u still have Haven to light ur way
She might go but never away, coz in ur heart she will live n stay"

just saw this thread. i am very sorry to hear about your loss. my prayers to you and your family. i have 3 kids myself and would not even want to imagine the hurt you feel. stay strong brother...

PJam - Just saw your thread...I'm speechless. I'm sitting here tearing up trying to understand and empathize what you must have gone through and still are going through. I have two young girls of my own and I can't even fathom to think how I would deal with a loss such as yours. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely wish you and your family my deepest condolences and pray that you all have the strength to pull together as a family in this trying time. Always remember the good times you shared and know that she's in a much better place now. Take care and God bless.

its always hard losing a loved one. stay strong, prayers going out to you and yours.

Back