• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everything Oakley -- Post Pics Of All Your Oakley Gear!

How much does a typical single and double case cost? just wondering, I see everyone has them, but I've never seen any of them online. Thanks

Feargear i live in broken arrow, ok 74014. Ive seen them but shipping has been so unreasonable its not worth considering. Pm me with details please!

In my area (Orange County, CA) they are a little expensive because there are a lot of collectors here in Oakleys back yard and not a lot of cases to be had. I don't see them for sale even monthly and when you do prices for a Double Wide run around $900 (down from $1400 a few years ago) and Single Wides run about $700 (down from $1000 a few years ago).

It is pretty expensive to ship them like BAPD said, so its not often that I will even consider one from another area.

cabinet20120oakley20col.jpg

FearGearGarage said:
In my area (Orange County, CA) they are a little expensive because there are a lot of collectors here in Oakleys back yard and not a lot of cases to be had. I don't see them for sale even monthly and when you do prices for a Double Wide run around $900 (down from $1400 a few years ago) and Single Wides run about $700 (down from $1000 a few years ago).

It is pretty expensive to ship them like BAPD said, so its not often that I will even consider one from another area.
That is one helluva collection