• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Everything sold!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that's left are the PB1's and price has been lowered to $510 (USPS Priority shipped)

I'm not intending on dropping every 24hrs or anything - haha. It'll likely stay here for a while, as I'm not in any kind of rush. I just know I don't want to wear them, ever, so as to not mess up their perfect condition.

But if price happens to be an issue, let me know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Price is always an issue we're a greedy bunch of a$$hole ..we want to buy @ 50% of market value but sell @ above market value .

Username Hidden said:
Price is always an issue we're a greedy bunch of a$$hole ..we want to buy @ 50% of market value but sell @ above market value .
Haha - nothing wrong with that! I'll keep em here for awhile and see what happens. No big deal either way. I know a price they would sell for quick, and have someone in mind for that particular price. But I'll leave them here and see if anyone else is interested in them first.

I could be interested in an O-Gift card and/or the new Sapphire (or even other colorway) Mainlinks for partial trade $$.

Or some sort of deal involving a Minute Machine of some sort?

Point being is I'm not in need of cold hard cash, as I know for a fact I'm gonna want other Oaks... Haha.

But I would definitely "prefer" cash..

Last edited:
PB1's Traded for a Double Tap!

Will lock the thread.

Thanks all!

Bump. I completely changed the thread and have 2 pairs and some lenses in the thread now.

(Didn't wanna create a whole new thread, and I think this can serve at least for awhile as my own little "sales thread" - haha)

Edit ^ ^ ^ was that a competition to see how many times I could say the word "thread"? Lol

Last edited:
Guess these aren't the most exciting pairs/lenses/trades..

Just realized I still had this thread locked.... Whoops!

It's unlocked and I updated some things, and added that trade offers are welcome for all of these.

I also might "soon" be adding a certain LNIB metal to this thread...

Man, if I had anything to trade ... :( dem carbon blades ...

Up to the good ole top it goes to start the weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.