• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Everything

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Blue Tigers pin belongs with glasses ... I could be interested, but not separately.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Moderator should close this. Already suspect.
1. Seller admits suspicious activity on Paypal...
2. No one here really uses Venmo (but maybe I am wrong)
3. No Price list with condition.
4. Another listing in the forum
5. 0 feedback and you got some serious items there not to have ever bought here.

Just my opinion

:idk:
Hmm you bring up a valid point there on #1 & 4....the plot thickens!:assassin:

Since no prices are listed, I assume everything to be free, so I'll take it all. Please PM for my mailing address.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't buy a thing from this seller due to what alcapon1 outlined. Mods should at least remove this until prices are provided as required.

I've been hit with suspicious activities on Paypal for getting a lot of F&F/Gift payments. It happens.

The entire thread is less than 4 hours old. Can we NOT jump all over people before they have a chance to respond?

Username Hidden said:
I've been hit with suspicious activities on Paypal for getting a lot of F&F/Gift payments. It happens.

The entire thread is less than 4 hours old. Can we NOT jump all over people before they have a chance to respond?
That is a very good sound argument and a point that I did not know PayPal does. Its nice having everyone speak so logical and calm. And not trying string up the guy.

Now I just wish he would reply so I can ask for that Hawaii case :spiteful:

Solid point, but in this case, the poster didn't come on and say, "On this (insert hobby) forum I'm on I had a bunch of transactions as F&F and PayPal flagged it, so I'm working to get it straightened out" or "Some jackass on eBay filed a BS claim and they're holding the transaction until cleared". With no trading history here, he said his PayPal account has a problem and he can't use it. That is a HUGE red flag.

Username Hidden said:
Solid point, but in this case, the poster didn't come on and say, "On this (insert hobby) forum I'm on I had a bunch of transactions as F&F and PayPal flagged it, so I'm working to get it straightened out" or "Some jackass on eBay filed a BS claim and they're holding the transaction until cleared". With no trading history here, he said his PayPal account has a problem and he can't use it. That is a HUGE red flag.
I understand. There's a difference between waiting for an explanation and getting the torches and pitchforks and heading for the gallows.

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:
I understand. There's a difference between waiting for an explanation and getting the torches and pitchforks and heading for the gallows.
You both are right... I guess the only things we can really do is wait and see.

Best to get this guy location and meet up. There are some good stuff there.;:

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:

Get a rope! :eek: :popcorn:

Back