• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Everything

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Best to get this guy location and meet up. There are some good stuff there.;:
This thread clearly doesn't matter to him bc he's been responding to msg on the other thread since 9:45pm. And he explains some concerns ppl had here.

Might wanna check it out...

Some people reacted to this post.
Well because I don't think everyone in the world is bad I am going to send him some money on venmo for the infinite heros will let you guys know how it goes

Username Hidden said:
Once you get your PayPal back up, I would be interested in knowing the prices on:
Bunker
Skull w/wins pin
Camo base layer pants if they are size XL
Statue of Liberty hat
The blk thing next to the phone case that looks like a small grenade.

"Grenade" thing appears to be a Hydrophobic lens cleaner bottle....readily available at most O Stores and Vaults. I've even seen them at SGH....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443436809.630649.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Well because I don't think everyone in the world is bad I am going to send him some money on venmo for the infinite heros will let you guys know how it goes
Good thing I don't either. Flying tigers are mine:)

Damn I just asked him about those to like 2 minutes after you

Username Hidden said:
Good thing I don't either. Flying tigers are mine:)
Make sure he gives them up complete. Looks like he is trying to sell the pin separately. I wouldn't without the pin.

Username Hidden said:
Make sure he gives them up complete. Looks like he is trying to sell the pin separately. I wouldn't without the pin.
Thanks for the advice. And yes I am getting a complete set with pin bag an box. :dance:

Have to agree. When you ask someone a legitimate question and you get no response it doesn't make me feel are warm and fuzzy. One of two things are possible. As was stated before either they are not following the thread which seems odd since they created it or they have seen it and choose not to. Either way it seems peculiar. Good luck all. Reagan said it best. Trust but Verify!

Username Hidden said:
How'd the venmo thing work out?

Well he gave me a shipping tracking number and it was pretty easy to do the venmo just like paypal

Latest Posts

Back