• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Everything

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Green box, key chains w/ paracord, wallets closest to green box, basically items in picture 4

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Green box, key chains w/ paracord, wallets closest to green box, basically items in picture 4
I'd like to sell everything in the pic as a bundle minus the two pins which were sold with their sunglasses but the tin and everything else in the pic I would part with for $150

Pmd

Bottom line people don't be afraid to do business with someone because it isn't through PayPal. He shipped incredibly fast and even through in a surprise shirt with the order. That's just my two cents on it. But don't worry it's more steals for me.

Where's my free shirt?

Prices?

Username Hidden said:
He has multiple threads going in the exchange with these items. but never posted prices here

Well shipment arrived and everything was excellent so once again if you have doubts, don't

Received my items today. Venmo as others have stated was very easy to use. I believe it offers the same security as PayPal FF which is really none since you opt not to pay the 4%. @Antwtf was very easy to work with over PM and I had all my stuff very quickly. My second round of items will be here Monday.

I think sometimes people are intimidated by the long term people or experts on here because they are seasoned at this. I know as a beginner on this forum I am constantly checking the rules and questioning what I post or say where because I don't want to make a mistake.

so if i make a mistake please use non lethal force :)

Latest Posts

Back