• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Evolense: A Good Alternative For Lenses

UPDATE:
I received a response from them today. They assured to me just what I had assumed. They said that they were looking at the wrong chart, and that the Onyx Black lenses are actually 10% transmission. I am probably going to order some today if they will work with me on the price. They want $30 per pair, and I believe that I have seen lower prices listed on this thread. I will update again later.

Was wondering if Evolense ever worked out well for you?
Am new to forum, but not Oakley; been wearing them since mid 80's! Yup, feeling old. Thanks for great inputs everyone.
Experimented with VL, Walleva, Samvette and original non-polarized Oakley lenses for my Juliets. Non were ideal for various reasons. Would like Linegear if they weren't expensive + shipping (defeats purpose of aftermarket); really like their rubber sets also.

Anyways, want to try Evolense (esp after DYERAUDIO's great pics!) but difficult to trust buying through email.
They responded quick when asked about selections and interest to buy. Then no response when follow up email asking for return policy. hhmmm... Suppose they are cheap enough that it wouldn't matter much to try.

No XX lenses available......

Yea, I Emailed them again to check the status of the production of XX lenses and they said its still a work in progress. Sure would like to have a nice set of polarized lenses without paying $100-200! But I guess that's a perfect world!

Back