• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Evolense: A Good Alternative For Lenses

just got the gold iridium pair in today(on the same day i get the shaun white 24ks)
first initial thoughts.
much thinner than the OEM lenses. maybe by half of the thickness, if not more.
sizing seemed just a TAD off. i was feeling these lenses were just a little bit bigger. hoping this does not affect my frames.
choice is obvious though. if you can go OEM, please do.

just got the gold iridium pair in today(on the same day i get the shaun white 24ks)
first initial thoughts.
much thinner than the OEM lenses. maybe by half of the thickness, if not more.
sizing seemed just a TAD off. i was feeling these lenses were just a little bit bigger. hoping this does not affect my frames.
choice is obvious though. if you can go OEM, please do.

That's interesting, everyone else has said they seem to fit better than other non-OEM offerings.

they might fit better than other lenses but i don't have any other aftermarket brand to compare it to. the fit is nice and tight though. guess i can't complain.

they might fit better than other lenses but i don't have any other aftermarket brand to compare it to. the fit is nice and tight though. guess i can't complain.

Right on.

Has anyone had a response from them lately? I've had an email in for a couple days and haven't heard anything back.

Does anyone know if they are able to do: batwolf, Hijinx and Romeo 2?

They always respond quickly to any inquiry I may have. I just received a replacement set of lenses due an issue with a previous pair. Got them quick and at no cost. Great people to deal with:eek:

AFAIK:

Juliet
Romeo 1
Romeo 2
Jawbone
Vented Jawbone
Flak Jacket XLJ
Flak Jacket
Half Jacket
Half Jacket XLJ
Split Jacket
Holbrook