• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EVzero Blades Recurring Lense Issue

rml0015

Oakley Beginner
Auburn
Hey guys and gals,

I decided to buy the evzero blade on Oakley's web store. After wearing i really lime this style. They fit great under a helmet for cycling.
Anyways, I am on my second set straight from Oakley with a weird issue within the lense. They have a defect where they throw a glare across the lense when sunlight hits them directly. Ive had Oakley glasses for years and never seen this happen. I'd really like to know if anyone else has ever seen this happen before or if they know why it happens. I attached some images of what is going on.
20220107_084843.jpg
20220107_084937.jpg
20220107_085151.jpg

20220107_085041.jpg

I'll take a look at a few of mine. I have over 100 pairs of evzeros including all the blades. I'll see if any of mine have the same issue.

That looks to me as though someone has cleaned them with a t-shirt or sleeve or some other non lens cleaning cloth.

Or could be stress marks from harsh flex of the lens.

I have 4 pairs and haven’t had that issue, I wear them a lot but mine all have black lenses.

Is this issue only happening in the road lens ?

Send these photos to Oakley customer service and ask them what it is.

And please make sure to tell us what they said to you. Think we all would like to know.

:)

I took a look at ab out 10 of mine. None of those have that defect. I'm not sure what's going on there

Send these photos to Oakley customer service and ask them what it is.

And please make sure to tell us what they said to you. Think we all would like to know.

:)
I have already done this once and they did not ever respond to my inquiry. I will try again though.

Latest Posts

Back