• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jerome

Oakley Enthusiast
The Netherlands
Continue reading...

oakley-oo-9454-945404-6.png

oakley-oo-9454-945404.png

oakley-oo-9454-945404-2.png

oakley-oo-9454-945404-5.png

oakley-oo-9454-945401.png

oakley-oo-9454-945402.png

oakley-oo-9454-945405.png

oakley-oo-9454-945403.png

EVZero-Blades-Prizm-Lenses-1024x614.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like less coverage than the EVZero Stride and Range, but more than the Path and Pitch, plus no funky etched lines to get in your field of view, swing and a hit for me.

Fogging won't be a problem, with no frame to block airflow EV zeros are all pretty breezy.

Looks like less coverage than the EVZero Stride and Range, but more than the Path and Pitch, plus no funky etched lines to get in your field of view, swing and a hit for me.

Fogging won't be a problem, with no frame to block airflow EV zeros are all pretty breezy.

The fact that the EVZero Blades ventilate more by design is very interesting. I’m certainly going to check these out as an alternative for my Jawbreakers on humid days.

It's an "each to their own" thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if these had no performance-minded development, and just exist for any customers drawn to retro appeal. Maybe, and I mean maybe it can work better for certain face shapes, but the Path and Range cuts were already carefully shaped in some facially anatomic fashion.

At this point, the only thing that would impress the more established Oakley crowd is the return of using premium materials. O-Matter is functionally more practical but there's only so many ways to reinvent the wheel, so business is just down to experimenting with aesthetic. Water is wet, but most pairs sold are ones most people don't even need.

At this point, the only thing that would impress the more established Oakley crowd is the return of using premium materials. O-Matter is functionally more practical but there's only so many ways to reinvent the wheel, so business is just down to experimenting with aesthetic. Water is wet, but most pairs sold are ones most people don't even need.

With “premium materials” do you mean carbon or something else?

Back