• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Evzero for shooting

themayor

Oakley Beginner
was wanting to know everyone's thoughts on using the evzeros for shooting tired a pair on and like them a lot of they would be ok what else would u go with for sporting clays. N trap

The zeros just felt good I have the radar now n I like the zeros I got a big melon n they fit good n felt good

I don't see any reason why not. The downside of the Zero being you can't swap lenses. I have a Tombstone array (no Prizm Clay lens) and I like it a lot, but I agree the EV Zero fits a bit better.

rustpot what lense would you go with for clays if i got the zeros
I haven't kept up on the newest Prizm options. I'd default to a VR28, but that's not offered any more. The Trail might be a good one for low light contrast, but I honestly have no idea what accents warm colors.

I like the evzero for shooting clay tragets, the golf prizm (rose tint) and trail prizm (orange tint) are great lenses for orange targets.

The tombstones are too big and floppy for shotgun shooting, and if you have forward eyebrows, they rub against them. The evzero is smaller, especially the pitch size as opposed the path or range. The clarity is much sharper on the prizms than the vr28.

I do know that the temples easily snap on and off the evzero, I don't know if they will sell replacement lenses down the line.

Back