• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EVZERO GOLF PRIZM PITCH ?

ace666

Oakley Beginner
I cant fine the evzero golf prizm with the pitch lens online. I saw a pair once in an outlet vault store, but it was the Asian version. Who else has them?

Also with the evzero, can you exchange lenses, I know the temples snap off. I was wondering if the lens and hookup is the same as the ev radar pitch? Can you put the evzero temples on a radar pitch lens?

Thanks.

I cant fine the evzero golf prizm with the pitch lens online. I saw a pair once in an outlet vault store, but it was the Asian version. Who else has them?

Also with the evzero, can you exchange lenses, I know the temples snap off. I was wondering if the lens and hookup is the same as the ev radar pitch? Can you put the evzero temples on a radar pitch lens?

Thanks.

Whoa. Didn't even realize they made a Pitch cut. Pretty clean. I have an Asian Fit Path, and am 99% sure the fit is not different apart from the nose piece. I can't speak on if the Pitch runs a different width, though. You didn't get a chance to compare fits in the store?

While it doesn't seem intentional, the lenses can be removed. I've seen @dr.chop paint a pair so he had to have taken them off. Search up "EVZero" lens via Google and you'll find a few pics of a separate lens. If I had a second pair where I'd want to do a swap, I would've totally committed to a removal attempt. Big if's in play here. It's more cost-efficient to just buy the pair equipped with the lens already, better if/when OCP offers it. But of course, the fit influenced by the lens is something to be determined.

The evzero pitch golf Prizm is on the website now. The only difference between the aisan fit and the regular is the nose pad which Is thicker and makes the glasses sit higher.

However they came with a spare pad which was the standard size to make it the same as the regular USA versions.

Back