• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found EVZero Path Aero Grid Sky

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a new/mint EVZero Path Planet X, Poseidon, or Aero Grid Sky... no Asian-fit please. Message me with pics and prices or email mflacche@gmail.com

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Definite bump on this one. Almost scored a pair of EVZero Path Planet X, but realized they were Asian-fit. So close, yet so far.

It's just a nose piece swap. Most come with a regular and Asian fit pad. Buy the set from @neill.

Are you saying the lens and frame are the same, for EVZero Path and EVZero Path (AF)? That's not the case in many other Oakley glasses. Thanks, I saw @neill, and sent him a message.

For the EVZero it is just a swap. Radars, Flaks, Halfs and others are the same as they require just a pad change. You are also correct that some models are slightly different, such as the Fives series.

Username Hidden said:
For the EVZero it is just a swap. Radars, Flaks, Halfs and others are the same as they require just a pad change. You are also correct that some models are slightly different, such as the Fives series.
Holbrook, gas can etc

Yeah as stated above. All you need to do is swap the nose pad. Most pairs come with both the asian and standard nose pad but recently they have been excluding the second one so you only get what the frame is made as.

Thanks to @neill, Planet-X are on the way, but I'm still interested in an Aero Grid Sky, if anyone has one.

Aero Grid Sky, Mint, Send Pics and Price.

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.