• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

evzero path /swift- asian fit? diff then reg fit? or just replaceable nose rubber like with radars?

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
I see evzero asian fits alot and wonder if the asian fit is just the larger rubber or is the lens diff size too?

I see evzero asian fits alot and wonder if the asian fit is just the larger rubber or is the lens diff size too?
Anyone? Bueller... bueller...

I've been wondering the same thing

Anyone? Bueller... bueller...

I've been wondering the same thing

For the EV zero the Asian fit is just the nose piece. But the swift lens shape only comes in Asian fit I believe.

I bought the Asian fit ev zero blade with photochromic and it fits just like the regular ones once I changed the nose pad

oakley should just include 2 nose pieces with these expensive frames.I mean honestly

my evzero stride and path did have 2 rubber nose pieces. I THINK it says asian fit on box cause the asian rubber is installed already but there is another nose piece in all the evzero's?? even my pitch asian fit evzero golf had an extra nose rubber that was reg fit- the box said asain fit cause the asian nose rubber was installed.

Yup, that's correct. My EV Zero Asian Fit glasses came with the extra pair of the regular fit nose pads. It takes less than a minute to replace them.

Back