• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ex-Military deals and other discounts.

ndaholic

Oakley Beginner
Hey there fellow Oakley lovers. I have two questions:

1. I am a former member of the military and I see I can get discounts on Oakleysi.com. Although I receive a discount, there is still an area for a promotion code. Would anyone happen to have a promo code for this site?

2. On the military discount site they don't have any Conductors. I have been interested in these but can't find them in a store or a Sunglass Hut. I've always liked the Matte Black / Grey Polarized Tightrope in the past. Does anyone who has experience with the Conductor 6 and 8 think I may like the Conductors? If so, do you have a Promo Code for the Oakley site? I'm specifically looking at these two:

Conductor 8™ Polarized
Frame Fit: STANDARD
Color: MATTE BLACK/BLACK IRIDIUM POLARIZED

Conductor 6™ Polarized
Frame Fit: STANDARD
Color: TUNGSTEN/TUNGSTEN IRIDIUM POLARIZED

Thank you very much for your help and advise!

Not saying they don't exist, but I've never seen or heard of a discount code on the SI site. Certainly nothing they've ever advertised or given out to a large group.

Not saying they don't exist, but I've never seen or heard of a discount code on the SI site. Certainly nothing they've ever advertised or given out to a large group.

That totally makes sense because of the discounts we already receive, but since it had that option I was curious. Thanks for the help PistolP.

Do you know of any Promo Codes for the Oakley site? I would like to try a pair of those Conductors. TIA

Promo codes are typically either well advertised, or they're given to specific people and are one-time-use codes.

You may want to check the return policy. I believe they have a 90-day return policy and pay for shipping. It might behoove you to just pony up and return them if you don't like them.

Keep in mind; the 6 vs 8 refer to the base curve of the lenses. 8 is more wrap/more curvature to the lens. 6 will be flatter. 8 (technically 8.75) is common for wrap and sports type glasses. Lifestyle pairs that are flatter across the front of the face are typically 6.

Back