• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Excel File of Comprehensive List of Oakley Lenses, & Lens Transmission

The new Prizm snow black iridium is a cat 4 lens at 6% if the numbers I've seen are correct. Got a set on the way for spring skiing :cool-20: (available for the Radar EV, Jawbreaker and Windjacket 2.0 at least)

The new Prizm snow black iridium is a cat 4 lens at 6% if the numbers I've seen are correct. Got a set on the way for spring skiing :cool-20: (available for the Radar EV, Jawbreaker and Windjacket 2.0 at least)
I drive occasionally with my Clifden PSB, would love a pair of the lenses for my Juli & XX.

I drive occasionally with my Clifden PSB, would love a pair of the lenses for my Juli & XX.

Don't know if there is anything out there with the correct base curve. Would have loved some snow lenses for my Split Jackets, but I'll get by with my EVs..

Prizm snow black is 5.5%

Darkest of the snow lenses

For bright and sunny conditions

Rose base color

Any chance you have a full list of models that come with this lens? My EVs are on the way, but curious to see if there are any donor options for other frames :D

I wanted to add a link here to a subjective experiment I did about the current (2023) clear to black iridium photochromatic lenses:

Short summary, to my eyes they are even darker than the black iridium but are not nearly as mirrored.

Back