• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent 60 Minutes Piece On Lux

Taxes aside, the main reason the plant was located in Nevada was because of the combustible nature of X-Metal.

And I covered all of those points in my post he was referring to.

I think I remember when I lived in Las Vegas that I heard something about Nevada having more lax laws when it comes to dangerous materials, hence the nuclear waste storage at Yucca Mountain.

Don't quote me on that though. Just more "he tell me" which is how I feel about this entire situation since neither Oakley nor Lux will come clean. Until they come out officially everything to me is just "he tell me." Not to say that what the things said aren't true, but I want the truth from the horse's mouth.

I'm waiting for the explanation of why it's dangerous and why it is in Nevada and not in California

wow, you seem to think somebody OWES you an explanation.

If you are that concerned, dig up the facts on your own. All Batwolf was doing was relaying information he had obtained himself. No need to be a **** about it.

It is not a stretch whatsoever to believe that California would have strict rules regarding how certain materials are handled; they are very stringent when it comes to lots of other environmental laws.

Yes when someone is telling me something to me he owes me an explanation, i'm not buying something on just "someone told me", especially when this someone has interest to say what he is saying

Because this kind of argumentation is pathetic and useless, but if you are a sheep who believe everything people are saying it's your problem ;)

Yes it's telling how Lux tried to buy Oakley since a long time, and so it doesn't fit with your "Jim Jannard and other important Oakley guys wanted to leave anyway"

And again the state argument is bad, i told why, even if i forgot to talk about the price difference on buiding a factory between California and Nevada

Back