• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

He’s too busy trying to peddle his ****ty lenses for $80 - $130 a set.

That’s more expensive than almost all aftermarket lenses out there. The guy is a lying snake and should be kicked off the forum, end of story.

He’s too busy trying to peddle his ****ty lenses for $80 - $130 a set.

That’s more expensive than almost all aftermarket lenses out there. The guy is a lying snake and should be kicked off the forum, end of story.
True story??!!

I will now be doing a running commentary of my dealings until I have what I am owed.
25th of July I have told he had money pending in PayPal and would pay me at the weekend.
Nothing received, no messages then last Friday said he would be free on Sunday to pay, no more messages since. No money received.

I will now be doing a running commentary of my dealings until I have what I am owed.
25th of July I have told he had money pending in PayPal and would pay me at the weekend.
Nothing received, no messages then last Friday said he would be free on Sunday to pay, no more messages since. No money received.

If only PayPal had some sort set-up where you could use a your phone to send money ... damn you PayPal

Well he is an IT tech of some kind and says he uses an old Nokia and dost have internet access plus doesnt a laptop with him while he is working away, but does have access to Facebook messenger.

Well he is an IT tech of some kind and says he uses an old Nokia and dost have internet access plus doesnt a laptop with him while he is working away, but does have access to Facebook messenger.

Yeah that perfectly understandable...... if it was ‘97 not 2019

Back