• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

You are The Englishman Who Went up a Hill but Came down a Mountain

9D64B471-24BF-4E0C-8D4C-C9D046F9AA10.jpeg

Hi, new here but would like to add my story!

I found this Prozoneuk on the net and after doing a little research on here (finding a review of his lenses) I made the mistake of sending my Juliets for a full service and 2 sets of lenses)

this was supposed to be a 7 day turnaround but has taken 3 weeks so far.

usual bucket load of crap excuses - apparently he posted them a week ago but has failed to provide any proof of posting.

I am now down a pair of Juliets and £160

do not touch this **** with a barge pole he is not to be trusted.

I will wait a couple more days and then Police / small claims court / personal visit

I don’t give up easily !

I found this Prozoneuk on the net and after doing a little research on here (finding a review of his lenses) I made the mistake of sending my Juliets for a full service and 2 sets of lenses)

usual bucket load of crap excuses - apparently he posted them a week ago but has failed to provide any proof of posting.

I will wait a couple more days and then Police / small claims court / personal visit

I don’t give up easily !

You should have asked the question here, mate.

We would have advised you to give this guy a wide berth.

There has been numerous issues with this guy.

Sorry to hear you have had problems, hope you resolve them.

I don’t give up easily !
Can’t believe he is still ripping people off I detest people like him

Ali, I can’t reply to your message - probably because I am a new member. I have the address but is it ok to post in general forum ?

I don’t give up easily !

Oh dear!

Sorry you came across the biggest conman on the net. He is a snake with the biggest excuse book in the world. I am in the process of taking him to court. I have a contact who knows where he lives as he has several addresses he uses. He claimed his lenses were made by Zeiss but i have found the supplier of his lenses and they are just cheap chinese crap. Take him to court! The more that do it the quicker he can be smacked with a hefty payback and court fee's.

Once again, sorry you came across this turd.

Mike

Back