• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

Prozone Update

I believe in being honest in all matters so to be fair to Chris my Juliets turned up today and they are in excellent condition - nose bridge is factory tight and all works requested have been completed. I am not qualified to judge the quality of the lenses as they have just arrived but they are well fitted and look ok.

it is a shame that it has taken so long to get them back and all the bull about having posted them when he clearly hadn’t - I am an understanding guy and had he told me the truth I could have worked with him.

so in my book not a scammer but needs to work on turn around and communications.

Thank you all for your help and support, much appreciated.

I have another pair of Juliets which need a rebuild so I will be back when I have the funds for recommendations on who to carry out the work 👍🏻

Nev

Prozone Update

I believe in being honest in all matters so to be fair to Chris my Juliets turned up today and they are in excellent condition - nose bridge is factory tight and all works requested have been completed. I am not qualified to judge the quality of the lenses as they have just arrived but they are well fitted and look ok.

it is a shame that it has taken so long to get them back and all the bull about having posted them when he clearly hadn’t - I am an understanding guy and had he told me the truth I could have worked with him.

so in my book not a scammer but needs to work on turn around and communications.

I have another pair of Juliets which need a rebuild so I will be back when I have the funds for recommendations on who to carry out the work 👍🏻

Nev
Youi got away with murder m8. He is still on this forum and probably saw your rant. He is under pressure as he knows he is going to get his arse handed to him in court soon. Never use the cockroach again as you may not be so lucky next time.

Prozone Update

I have another pair of Juliets which need a rebuild so I will be back when I have the funds for recommendations on who to carry out the work

Nev
Send your other pair to @NuttyOAK13Y - you will be amazed by the work AND turnaround time.....

Send your other pair to @NuttyOAK13Y - you will be amazed by the work AND turnaround time.....
Nutty is top of my list so far

I can’t reply to you PM mate as I am a baby member but please do send me your email so we can sort out my other glasses - will have to be in August though as I am still on reduced pay and half way through an extension at home 😂 otherwise I will have cool sunnies and no carpet 😂

Nutty is top of my list so far

I can’t reply to you PM mate as I am a baby member but please do send me your email so we can sort out my other glasses - will have to be in August though as I am still on reduced pay and half way through an extension at home 😂 otherwise I will have cool sunnies and no carpet 😂

I hear bare floorboards are bang on trend....

Latest Posts

Back