• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

Hi, new here but would like to add my story!

I found this Prozoneuk on the net and after doing a little research on here (finding a review of his lenses) I made the mistake of sending my Juliets for a full service and 2 sets of lenses)

this was supposed to be a 7 day turnaround but has taken 3 weeks so far.

usual bucket load of crap excuses - apparently he posted them a week ago but has failed to provide any proof of posting.

I am now down a pair of Juliets and £160

do not touch this **** with a barge pole he is not to be trusted.

I will wait a couple more days and then Police / small claims court / personal visit

I don’t give up easily !
I have had the same problem prozoneuk have had my sunglasses since the 27/4/20.

Prozone Update

I believe in being honest in all matters so to be fair to Chris my Juliets turned up today and they are in excellent condition - nose bridge is factory tight and all works requested have been completed. I am not qualified to judge the quality of the lenses as they have just arrived but they are well fitted and look ok.

it is a shame that it has taken so long to get them back and all the bull about having posted them when he clearly hadn’t - I am an understanding guy and had he told me the truth I could have worked with him.

so in my book not a scammer but needs to work on turn around and communications.

Thank you all for your help and support, much appreciated.

I have another pair of Juliets which need a rebuild so I will be back when I have the funds for recommendations on who to carry out the work 👍🏻

Nev
Hopefully mine will turn up soon glad you got them back

I have had the same problem prozoneuk have had my sunglasses since the 27/4/20.
I hope you get your glasses back mate 👍 this guys behaviour makes my blood boil, he really does need to get a grip of himself, take a long hard look at himself and do the right thing by all the guys he shafted... I hope your reading this Chris? Karma is a wonderful thing...

I sent my glasses to ProzoneUK on 1st June and after 6 weeks he returned them having damaged the nose bridge. Chris them claimed that he would replace the frames and I have been chasing the repair for over a month now. I have a broken pair of glasses now with a pin that is loose and falls out if wiggled.

Is there anyway we can group together and take combined legal action against him?

Gonna have to take a hit on these my friend. People need to be well informed on who's doin the work......the new guys are still learning.

Well it seems that I too have been duped by Chris and prozone. I sent a pair of juliets all the way back in April and with multiple chances and excuses, I am still waiting on my glasses being returned. He’s gone from good communication and a pleasure to deal with, to being so hit and miss and one excuse after the other.
Having researched my options, hopefully escalating the issue will see something happen. I’m a very patient guy but patience is now running thin and will soon run out.

Back