• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

Only because I fell seriously ill in hospital. Yes some people were owed money for items bought but that's all sorted now. It is sad that everyone jumps to conclusions with no facts at all. I didn't change my name by myself I had no choice. And as for Stone Optics, he helped me out whilst I was ill, we are not the same person at all.

Post pics of hospital transcripts that show you were in the hospital for over 8 months or you are BSing

8 months? Only since the end of October. I have no intention of saying any more than that. It's very personal and I didn't even want to share that much. I though TRUMP might be the first to show up though. Hope everyone is well.

8 months? Only since the end of October. I have no intention of saying any more than that. It's very personal and I didn't even want to share that much. I though TRUMP might be the first to show up though. Hope everyone is well.

Your scams predate October by a longshot.

Too many "black eyes" on your record for anyone to be able to trust you around here. Im suprised they even let you remain a member here.

Back